Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This Is The Shit That Keeps Me Going



Wow. I been sleeping on Mickey Factz I ain't even gonna lie.
**Hits Limewire Pro**
I don't even need to speak about Cory Gunz... he been dope. He's definitely better than your favorite rapper. Proll why he got taken off that "A Millie" shit...

But anyways, next up is that boy Naledge from Kidz In The Hall. Two words for yall, "STOP SLEEPING."



Naledge is a fucking beast. And his boy on that drum machine is a monster.

So like, I don't really know how I feel about this show. They have some real cats come through and kill it but they still play 2/3 bullshit. I guess you gotta have balance.

Hope ya'll enjoy this as much as I did.

-YS (?)

1 comment:

Alex Richey said...

ok corey gunz is sick we all no that but so are his teeth... nigga needs to pull a 50 cent when he starts makin that record deal money and drop 63 G's on his grill lol