Monday, January 12, 2009

After Much Debate...

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not a rapper. I'm just a dude that can rap. I have a way with words I guess you can say. My point is that I've been debating on whether or not to kill my Myspace page which I use primarilly for blogging. The reason I was holding back was because I always try to keep my music separate from my personally life. But shit, anybody who listens to my shit knows that my music is my personally life. So after I grab my pictures and shit that's worth keeping, I'm gonna "kill that bitch dead all red like Piru." Be on the lookout for a lot more blogs, other than just music updates. And also, I wrote a few more songs today that could possibly end up on the internet here soon, lol. Songs About Girls coming soon, The Re-Introduction coming sooner. Verses The World coming later. lmblackao. Holla, peace, one, deuces, later... whatever these lames is saying now a days.

Side note: Who out there is jumping out the window in the clubs? Anybody that answered yes... shoot yourself.

No comments: