Friday, May 1, 2009

College Dropout



That album was hard. It's in my top ten.

But "college dropout" ain't sounding to bad after today's fuckery I had to put up with. Anybody in Calculus 2 knows what I mean. My final was no joke. Deadass I bout had a breakdown.

I worked too hard to get here and now I feel like it's slipping away. I guess I know how Asher Roth feels. I still got love for him though... but I didn't cop the album (I know, shame on me). Two finals left and then I'm officially done with school... probably still a Freshman though, depending on my credit hour situation. Oh well...

Summer in less than a week... so you know what that means.........
^
^
^
^
^
COMMENCE THE TAKEOVER

June 16th is the date... let's see if I can keep this one. So far I'm one for three on deadlines.

"The Re-Introduction" is upon us.

-HD

No comments: