Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Broadcast

So it has finally come. The time that I reveal the most information since I started plugging "The Broadcast." As the first release date approaches it's time for me to start building the buzz for this tape. What's "The Broadcast" you ask?

What started it: It's been over a year and a half since I put out a full cd of any music of any kind, and that's way too long. To be completely honest I was going to hang it up. Rapping is cool, I do it because I'm good at it. I could care less about being famous. I really started Hustle and Grind Music to give people like me an avenue to get out their dreams (LMAO) and get their music heard. Bu anyways... my old shit was real dark and depressed type shit cuz I went through a bunch of drama with a slore... so niggas was mad hatin on the game. They started to doubt the talent. Told me I can't rap. MISTAKE. So I changed up the name, switched up the hustle, and started grinding on some new shit. The Result.... "The Broadcast"

What is it: "The Broadcast" is a three part series, similar to Charles Hamilton's "Hamiltonization Process" or even the originator of the once-a-month mixtape Sha Stimuli. It's broken up into three parts: The Re-Introdcution, Songs About Girls, and Verses The World. All three 'episodes' serve a purpose, mainly showcasing my versitility.

When does it start: June 16, 2009
^
^
^
^
^
There you have it. When each one drops I'll include a full explanation of the individual project, along with cover artwork and tracklisting.

Mark your calanders. Please give this a chance. You won't be disappointed.

-HD

No comments: