Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Verses The World

Dear Fans,

First off, I want to formally apologize for my hiatus. It was very unprofessional and downright rude for me to just vanish with no warning or announcement. So for that, I am in deep regret. However, in spending this time away from music I have been able to improve my talents and focus thoughts into other areas, which have in turn proven to produce some great music. I promise my absence will not go without reward. So with that, I officially announce that on December 31st, 2009, I will be releasing "Verses The World," my first project in two years. Expect the same emotional, personal, REAL music that I'm known for creating. No aspect of my life will go uncovered. I'm sad to say that the inspiration for this project came disguised in a very fucked up situation, but I guess it was the wake up call I needed. I don't know how many of you are still hanging around out there waiting for my return, but I am coming, and I appreciate your patience and support. December 31st.

-HD

No comments: