Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Lifestyle Needs A Lifestyle Cuz I'm Like Fuck The World

Charles Hamilton is that nigga.

It's so hard to find time for this music shit in the midst of all this class work. Physics is kicking my ass and Calculus isn't any better. I'm really trying hard to finish these projects I swear. These time constraints suck though real talk. I've got just about all of "SAG" written, just haven't started recording any of it. "The Re-Introduction has a few tracks ready to go, but far from finished, and seeing as how that one is first, it's putting the other two behind. Everytime I put out a cd I tell myself not to make a deadline... but it seems when I do that it never gets done.

I need to move back home so me and my studio can be reunited once and for all.

-HD

No comments: